Friday, October 28, 2011

Great way to start the day

This morning was hair day. There is nothing better in the world than going to the salon and having new colour and a cut. When Trish set these colours out I was afraid.

Did you stay up and watch that baseball game last night? We were watching and at 7-4 we watched something else. I asked Beth to go back and it was 7-7 in the top of the 10th. What the heck is going on? I was going to bed to get up early. A few innings later (and more rows knit) the game ended with a bang. Tonight is going to be crazy.

I'm home from work now. The baseball game is on and my dinner is in the oven.

I didn't get a picture of my scarf today but it is looking great. Hopefully it will be finished over the weekend-I am so optimistic that I brought another colour home.

I would like to keep writing but it is the bottom of the first and the ball game is already tense.

No comments: