Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation has started

Beth and I are sitting in the airport waiting for our plane to arrive. The journey this morning was easy. Not too many cars on the road. Small delay at border but not too bad. Check in was quick and nobody in the security line. Free Wi-Fi in the airport and no questions about knitting needles. Great start to vacation.

I have pictures of the terminal because people don't believe how small it is. Two gates. No place to buy a magazine. For some reason I can't email the picture from my phone to my iPad so I will show them tomorrow.

What knitting did I chose? I am making Hitchhiker again in Noro Taiyo sock yarn. Garter stitch and no counting. Perfect vacation knitting.

The TV, phone, Internet guy is supposed to be coming this afternoon so hopefully I will be posting again tomorrow. You never know. Maybe tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: