Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Don't Tell Beth

Beth with mini messenger
When I went on Facebook this morning I saw a picture of my sister.  She sweet talked the ladies at Namaste into giving her a new Mini-Messenger bag. She proudly wore it around the show and they took her picture. The strap is a great length and very comfortable when over your shoulder.
Cross-body design for hands-free function, the Mini Messenger has a padded adjustable shoulder strap, quick access exterior pocket, and lots of individual pockets for ultra organization. This bag is perfect for an active, busy lifestyle.
Photo 252
It got me thinking about the bag and after she left for work I took it and loaded in my laptop and knitting.  A perfect fit.  The bag I was carrying back and forth was getting heavy.  It is time to really clean it out!!

Photo 253I took my laptop out and pulled the bag open so that you can see all the great pockets in the bag.
The interior material is a faux microsuede (PET) which is made of recycled plastic bottles.
I am back to the original post from this morning.  It looks like the pictures are being added okay now. There are still a few things that are causing me a bit of grief but there is always a learning curve.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I'm such a bag lady, this looks wonderful. Don't tell Beth that you posted her photo, or don't tell Beth you borrowed her bag.