Monday, June 28, 2010

Family of deer

I have no knitting to show.  Yesterday was a busy day.  Church in the morning and a game of golf in the afternoon.  It was a beautiful day until the 10th hole when it started to spit.  We decided to keep going and it was a good thing.  The rain didn't come down hard until we were putting the clubs in the car.  My game wasn't good but we had fun.

Beth is a member at Dundas Valley and there are many trees on the course.  There are also many deer.  When we were on the 17th tee there was a mother with two babies.  I tried to get pictures but they kept running around.  When we thought they had gone I put my tee in the ground and took a practice swing.  Just as I was ready to hit the ball Beth screamed at me to stop.  I couldn't figure out what was wrong.  One of the deer was standing right in front of me.  It looked like he was going to come up and have me pet him.

As you know I like pictures-here are the new flags hanging on the front of the store.

Have a great night-I am going to knit now.

No comments: