Monday, May 24, 2010

Scary Noises part 2

The fireworks are going off and Melo is upset again.  I have the dishwasher, washing machine and dryer going hoping that it would drown out the sound but no go.  Beth took the dogs downstairs to the spare bedroom hoping that would help.  All three are cuddled in the bed reading-yes the dogs like to read.  It hasn't made them any smarter though.

My day was very restful.  I sat outside for most of it reading the newest book from Penny Vincenzi.  I bought the book about a month before I got my book reader-this is definitely a book you don't want to carry around-over seven hundred pages.

The hockey game is done and I am going to move upstairs and try and catch up on some TV.  I have said that for a few days but it hasn't happened.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sounds like Lady and Melo are having the same kinda weekend. :(

Wanderingcatstudio said...

My cats like to read too!