Monday, May 10, 2010

Road Trip

I really couldn't face the store today so I took a road trip across the border to Walden Galleria.  There were two reasons for the trip.  Cheesecake Factory and the Apple store.  Beth and I decided to give my mom an iPad for Mothers Day and her birthday next week.  Unfortunately the Apple store was sold out today.  Lucky for mom they will be available in Canada at the end of the month.  I had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and brought cheesecake home for Beth and I.  It wasn't very good.  :)

Here is Dryad in Portland Tweed from Classic Elite on 5mm needles.  I just finished row 17 of the chart.

I can't get much knitting done tonight because I am very busy flipping between two hockey games and two baseball games.  My bed is calling as well and I know my dreams will be of the store and where I am going to put things tomorrow.

No comments: