Sunday, May 09, 2010

Great day

Beth and I just got home from unloading the trucks.  I'm writing my post then moving upstairs to knit.  I have cast on for Jared Flood's Dryad and four rows are done.  After a day of knitting stimulation my fingers are itching to get going.

Here are some pictures from the booth.

Beth and I got most of the booth set up on Friday night.  Jane, Lynn and I put the finishing touches on everything Saturday morning.

On the left are the garments in Revive that Rowan sent me for the show.  Sarah spent the day in various Revive garments and kept commenting on how great the yarn felt on her body.

We will have these garments on display in the store for the next few weeks.

A little corner of Classic Elite-Firefly and Soft Linen.  I didn't get a picture of my cardigan but will try and get one tomorrow.

This was the corner of scarves.

It was great seeing everyone yesterday.  I am sorry if I didn't get time to speak with you.

After we packed up I visited Tanis' booth and picked up 35 skeins of sock yarn and 10 skeins of Mulberry Silk lace weight for the store.

My day tomorrow will be spent unpacking boxes.  While unpacking boxes I might be moving things around again.  :)

Thanks to Jane, Lynn and Sarah for their help at the show and to Cathy for working in the store.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers.

No comments: