Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Watching too much TV

I cast off the last stitch of this at midnight.  I wasn't going to bed until it was done.

If you want to get lots of knitting accomplished then pick a TV series, buy the DVDS and start watching.  We are going through 2-3 episodes a night of Grey's Anatomy.  I think we are about half way through Season Four right now.

Here is a close up of the lace.  Atlante shows of a lace pattern very well.

Before I left for work this morning I started blocking.  Unfortunately my piece of styrofoam isn't big enough to do the whole scarf at once so I will block one side today and the other tomorrow.

I have picked my next project.  From Classic Elite I will be making the Drapey Front Cardigan.  Read more about this in the latest Web-Letter from Classic Elite (and see the finished jacket in many different colours).  I will be using Fern Green like the picture.  The yarn is supposed to arrive on Friday-will it get here before I leave for the airport??

Curvy Knits is a new line of patterns from Classic Elite that start at size medium and go up from there.  This pattern is in the booklet Park St.

I started sewing together my baby tunic today.  Way too cute!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

The tunic is gorgeous but the little girl is just creepy!!

Have a safe trip, Julie.