Friday, March 12, 2010

Off to the airport

My dad is going to be here in 15minutes to take me to the airport so this is going to be quick.

This is how I pack.  Throw it all on the bed to make sure it is all there and then put it in the suitcase.  Normally there are lists as well but I didn't make one this time.

This is the kitchen counter.  Most of this is going to be in my carry on bag.  The chips are for emergency purposes.  Should I get a migraine then I like to have some Miss Vickies salt and vinegar chips-they always make me feel better.

My morning has been crazy trying to finish paperwork, send out cheques and get mail orders ready for the post office.

The Soft Linen from Classic Elite arrived so I will be casting that on during the drive to the airport.

Ishbel #2 has been blocked but I need to sew the ends in.  It is packed so that I can wear it while away-pictures next week.

I don't have WI-FI in my room but the lobby of the hotel does have it so I will be checking in.  Tomorrow will include a trip to Nordstroms and The Cheesecake Factory.  On Sunday I am thinking of taking a ferry to Bainbridge Island and visiting a yarn shop.  This will depend on the weather.  Rain doesn't make for a good ferry ride or walking around quaint shops.  Sunday evening the conference starts.

Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Sounds like a great trip. I too am craving Ms. Vickis.