Friday, March 19, 2010

Just arrived and coming soon

I just unpacked a shipment of needlepoint kits from Elizabeth Bradley.   The four kits that we received are all brand new designs.

In the Botanical Garden series

Poppy

Cornflower.

Introducing the new line of designs from Elizabeth Bradley with Kirk & Hamilton called the Blooms Series.

Camellia Blossom on Duck Blue background

Oriental Lily on Pale Lime background.

I just found this on the Rowan website.  Coming soon-Belle Organic (DK and Aran weight) - 50% organic wool and 50% organic cotton.

The designs are from Amy Butler's new magazine Midwest Modern Knits which is a mix of fashion, accessories and homewares.  Click on the picture to enlarge it.  This is all the information I have right now-hopefully I will know the price and colours in the next few weeks.

I am working away on my Drape Front Cardi in Soft Linen.  Currently I am half way through the third ball.  I need to pick up the pace as I would like to be wearing this to the Knitter's Frolic on May 8.

No comments: