Sunday, March 28, 2010

Congrats Rob and Cheryl

Yesterday was a crazy busy day.  I was up at 7am (way too early) to go to the hairdressers.  Cathy opened the store and I was there by 11.  We had a crazy busy morning/afternoon with lots of people in.  Thanks to everyone who visited.  I left around 3 to run home and change.  Then off to Burlington for the wedding.  It was a nice sunny afternoon which had everyone in a festive mood.

My cousin Rob got married.  It was a small wedding and was done elegantly.  Cheryl (the bride) had on a beautiful dress.  She couldn't stop smiling the whole time.  The wedding was at Lasalle Park in Burlington-ceremony and dinner with a cocktail hour in between.

I am not sure who made the table arrangements but thanks.  Beth and I sat with our cousins Kim, Tim, Adam and his girlfriend Lilleth.  We were definitely the loudest table there.  We laughed from the start of dinner to the end.

I woke up this morning with a migraine (not hung over because I didn't have one drink last night) so most of the day has been spent in bed.  I am up for a few minutes and then off to the couch to watch the end of the basketball game.

Don't forget that we have The Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice on tonight.

Here are some more of the Churchmouse Patterns.

Mohair Bias Loop - 2 balls of Rowan Kidsilk Haze.

Wear as a scarf, cowl or wrap.

Pressed Rib Cab and Muffler that takes 3 skeins of Ultra Alpaca from Berroco.

This is just K2, P2 ribbing and when done it is pressed flat.

No comments: