Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fake Isle Hat

Last night was week 2 for the Fake Isle Hat. The ladies started working Fair Isle. They are using one ball of Noro Kureyon and one skein of Cascade 220.

This is Danielle's first hat. She was comfortable with Fair Isle and came to class last night with her project finished.

With yarn she had at home Danielle started another hat.





Nathalie, Linda and Mary Beth moved along great with their Fair Isle.

I need to think about packing. What do I take?? How do I know on Saturday what I want to wear on Friday?? What knitting do I take?? What shoes do I want?? There are so many questions running through my head.

Our flight leaves at 8:30 in the morning. I will try and post from Vegas but it will depend on time and getting to the Apple store (free Wi-Fi).

Have a good week!!

No comments: