Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a great day!!

Yesterday got away from me and I totally forgot to write a post. There wasn't much to say then but now I have lots along with some great pictures.

Tish was just in from Mississauga with these great Mukluks. The pattern was in the February 2009 issue of Canadian Living. They were knit with Cascade 220 and Felted. The embellishments were left overs from her Baby Tulip Cardigan.

This cardigan is the cover pattern from Classic Elite's Summer Book 2. Tish used Baby Bamboo from Sirdar.

I brought my laptop to work today knowing it would be slow. Everyone is gardening on this beautiful day and/or waiting for the tent sale. I am writing some newsletters today-watch your inbox over the next couple of days.

I had an interesting visitor in the store today-Chip. I was talking with some ladies when a small furry thing ran by my feet-they didn't see him. I calmly walked into the front room and a baby chipmunk was running around. As I was calling Beth to beg her to come and help me he ran back outside. The front door is now closed-such a shame on this beautiful day but I don't need any more visitors today.

How about Idol last night? The special Idol song written by Kara was atrocious. How could anyone sing that and make it sound good? Simon was about to say something about it but stopped-Beth had to hit the STOP button because she was laughing so hard. I really want Adam to win but Kris did a great job. He came a long way from his auditions.

1 comment:

Necromandrea said...

Those felted mucklucks are really exciting!