Friday, May 22, 2009

Cup of Tea

The store doesn't open until noon on Fridays which gives me a bit of time in the morning to get things done. This morning I actually made myself a cup of tea to drink while reading Ravelry. This is my Tassimo. I first saw this on The Apprentice-could have been the first season. It had just come out and I think they had to go out and sell as many as they could. This was something I really wanted but there wasn't room in the apartment. Plus a kettle worked just fine. When we bought the house and I went and bought one. Beth went crazy. "We don't need that. It is going to take up too much room on the counter!!" Now Beth loves the Tassimo as much as I do. I hear almost every night, "Can you make me a cup of tea?" It looks great on the counter as well with all our stainless steel appliances.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a Tassimo too - for several months now - & I love him!! I actually call him "Tassimo" likes it's his proper name; it suits himI didn't buy one when they first came out because, to be honest, I thought that it was going to be a fad and I didn't want to get stuck with equipment & no product available, but it's stuck around!