Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall is here

Wow, the weather has turned cold here. The great thing is that I can get my sweaters out and start wearing them.
I have been knitting like crazy on my squares. Here are squares 11 and 12.
I really want to get the afghan done for many reasons
1. The squares look great and I can't wait to see it finished
2. It is going to look amazing hanging on the wall in my living room
3. I want to start Landon from Jordana Paige

It is rearranging time in the store again. Dream in Color Classy is now at the front door. We have every colour in stock right now.

This is just the start. Berroco Jasper has a new home (sorry no pictures because it is dark out and the colours aren't showing up well). Now I need to find a new home for Tonalita because it used to live at the front door.

I think that the number of posts this week should keep my mom happy. :) Gotta run because my knitting class should be arriving any minute and I don't have the class room tidied. Can't wait to get home to watch Survivor.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love that blue square. Which number is that?