Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More cleaning

Our basement is moving along. The drywall is being taped today. I can't wait to clean up all the dust. :)

I have been working on my Lace Cardi. Both fronts are done and I am 20 rows up the back. I haven't taken any more pictures because it looks just like the first piece.

It is my mom's birthday this weekend so Beth and I are hosting a dinner party on Sunday. It will be the first time someone has eaten at the dining room table. We plan to get them all drunk first and then they won't notice if the food isn't good.

I've gotta run. Cathy and I are cleaning out the kitchen today and tomorrow. It has become one of those rooms where you open the door and throw things in and quickly close the door before things fall on you. It will become my office and shipping room. Right now I haul everything home to ship-not fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - You're cleaning the kitchen without me?!!? I was really looking forward to discovering what vintage yarn lay at the bottom/back!

Julie said...

Sorry
I had the urge to get it done and away we went. The treasures we found are going to be at the tent sale.
I knew that when there was a comment it would be you complaining because we did this without you. LOL

Julie said...

Beth says "Don't worry, we'll find more cleaning for you. Don't get bent out of shape, there is lots of cleaning to go around."