Friday, November 09, 2007

I am back

Apparently someone was writing posts for me this week. I read talk about knitting socks. That person has left and I am back. Wannietta, if I was going to hypothetically knit a pair of socks it would be on 5 needles.

We have a great yarn in the store called Highlander (an alpaca and wool blend) from Alpaca with a Twist. I wanted to try a ball without knitting a whole sweater so I am knitting Fetching-fingerless gloves. You can download the pattern for free on Knitty. These are very easy to knit. I started Wednesday-one is finished and I am halfway through the second.

Gotta run-need to get knitting. I just wanted to let you all know that I am back and talk of socks will stop for a couple of days (I have picked out the pattern that I would use)

No comments: