Thursday, September 20, 2007

Working in the store

Last night my dad calls because he wants to go to the TiCat game on Friday night. He asks Beth to go with him and she says 'no way'. She suggests that I go but dad says that I have to work. Beth says 'no problem-I will work in the store for her'. Beth hates working in the store-she really, really doesn't want to go to the football game. He then asks me if I want to go and I say 'no, I have to work. Why not ask mom?' He turns to mom and says 'the girls say you should go with me to the game'. Mom's response was 'I will work in the store and Julie can go with you'. Mom hasn't worked in the store in over 10 years so you know she really doesn't want to go. Poor dad, no one will go with him.

Sirdar has started a new company called Sublime with is making higher quality yarns. We have brought in Baby Cashmere Merino Silk DK. Surprisingly it is a blend of 75% extra fine merino, 20% silk and 5% cashmere. There are four pattern books using this yarn for men, women, children and babies.

This is the Kimono Coat from book 606. There are 4 sizes available starting at 0-3 months and ending with 1-2 years.

Tonight is the night we have all been waiting for-Survivor.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I was just thinking before I sat at the computer, "yay! Survivor starts tonight!"

I really need to make the drive from Cambridge to Ancaster. I really do.

Unknown said...

As much as I'm not into the CFL, if I lived closer I'd go with your dad. There's something about a live game that makes even the Ti-Cats better!! LOL
I can't wait - the buzz has been good about this season!

CarolMM said...

Hey, Julie!
I'd go to a game with your dad. I can't convince my husband to go to any games with me, which generally means I don't go. (Sadly, I live a bit too far to trek over to Hamilton for an evening.)