Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Day!!

The day started out great when the UPS man brought me a box of shawl pins from Wouldworks. These are the great wooden shawl pins that I showed a couple of weeks ago. A little while later the Canpar man came with a box that included a finished sweater in Sirdar Baby Bamboo. Then this afternoon, the post man brought me in a box from Moving Mud. These are the glass shawl pins that I showed Friday. Then, Rhonda came through the door with my Dream in Color shrug (no picture yet but I will get one at the Knitter's Fair). I finished knitting it but didn't have time to block and finish. Thanks Rhonda, it looks great. Rumour has it that you have a birthday coming up soon. All these shipments arrived just in time for the Knitter's Fair.

Last night I was doing some running around in the Expedition. How come our parking spots in Canada are smaller than those in the US? I was shopping across the border last week and the spots were definitely wider with much wider aisles. This wasn't one mall but at four different shopping areas that I visited. In many of the parking lots they also have angled parking. It is so much easier to pull in and out of the spots. We have a shopping area in Ancaster called The Meadowlands. It must have been designed by a man!! It is like a maze and the parking is very tight. Beth won't drive my Expedition over there because you have to park miles away from everything.

Another great tv night tonight. The first game of the NFL season and it should be a great one. Big Brother as well with two people being evicted tonight. The first vote of Jameka or Jessica should be interesting. I will laugh if America picks Jessica and Eric has to vote for her to leave.

See you on Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just wait until you come to montreal. Our parking spaces in the city are quite Cozy!