Monday, August 06, 2007

Mystery project

My mystery project has had a set back. I was making a vest and have the fronts and back done. The shoulder seams are sewn and I had Sarah try it on in the store on Saturday. It was too big in the shoulders making them sit funny. There is a solution-it is becoming a jacket. Sleeve one is done and the second one is cast on. I promise pictures this week!!!

I was going to have my first golf game of the year today but we decided against it with the heat and humidity. I got a bit of paperwork done, a newsletter finished, parcels ready for the post office and a bit of knitting done.

We are going to sit down and watch Hell's Kitchen when I am done here. I really don't care who wins, just happy it wasn't Jen. There was something about her but I can't put my finger on what it was.

What's up with Big Brother? Kail and Jen again?

No comments: