Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shawl pins and fall Berroco

I talked about glass shawl pins that I bought at the show. Here are a few from a company called Artistic Visions Design. I already have three of these in the store and more coming. They are hand made so each one is very distinct. Christine, the artist, is also making Sticks. These are very reasonably priced and will work great for a jacket or shawl.

Berroco has their collection for fall up on their website. Take a look-it is amazing. I have placed my order and most of it will be in the store next week. Unfortunately the magazines won't be here until the end of the month.

This is the front of Kori-I had a picture of the back earlier in the week. I am hoping to get an advanced copy of this so I can start knitting it for the store. It is never to early to get samples done for the Knitter's Fair and Gone Stitchin' Weekend. The new shade card for Keltic is now available. The vest is knit in 5876 and 5856

No comments: