Saturday, March 31, 2007

We have a winner

The draw was done this afternoon for the Jordana Paige bag. The winner is Lesley Roberts.
It was a crazy day in the store-one of our busiest Saturdays ever. I opened at 9am for the Toronto crochet guild that was having a retreat in Ancaster. We talked about new trends in yarn, new fibers, etc and then they shopped. People kept streaming in all day after that. Thank goodness for comfortable shoes.

I only got a few rows of ribbing done on Tempest. I am almost at 3". When will it end? I hope to get more accomplished tonight watching the Leafs lose and the NCAA basketball.

My last post was about the value of my blog. I typed in The Yarn Harlot to see what her blog is worth-over one million!!! Imagine if it was really worth something.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats to the winner.

I'd love it if our blogs were actually worth something ... then I could buy more yarn!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Julie, let me tell you, I love love love my Jordana Paige bag. Thank you so much for opening up for us. We had a great time on our retreat and your insights into the trends coming down to the hooks and needles were very helpful!

If you want to see my bag and SIPS (socks in progress) come on over!

http://stashaholic.com/2007/04/02/sound-the-retreat.aspx