Friday, March 09, 2007

New Bags

The new bags from Offhand Designs arrived today. These are truly impressive in the finishing and details. The two bags at the back are called Eve. The green and brown are called Zelda. The Zhivago Weekender won't be ready until April. Their website is great because it shows all the colours and if they are currently available. We are able to order any bag and it should be in the store within 2 weeks.

Today was the start of March break in our area. The store was busy with moms and their kids-I did have fun playing with them.

Kristin and her mom were in yesterday with Clarabel-another kid that I had fun with. Kristin's mom bought yarn to knit Appledore-I am jealous. I still haven't picked up the yarn for it yet-trying to be good.

Wannietta and Amanda are coming to work on Wednesday. She has finished my Blue Sky Alpacas shrug-can't wait to see it.

No comments: