Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Boxing Week Sales

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas. Beth and I had dinner Christmas Eve and on Christmas day with family friends. Both days were good but we couldn't stay long. Roko is still to little to leave for too long in the crate.

Speaking of Roko-he chewed on his first pair of shoes today. I am not happy!!! Luckily I caught him right away so there aren't any marks.

I decided around midnight tonight that we should offer some specials for people who visit the store this week. The list is too long to write but the notables are 15% off sock yarns (not including Bearfoot) and 20% off Noro.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I hope it wasn't your beloved boots he chewed! Eeep!

Michael is off this week, I wonder if I can get some time away to hit the store ... :)