Monday, November 13, 2006

No Knitting

I accomplished absolutely no knitting over the weekend.

Sarah and I were very busy in the store on Saturday. We had lots of new customers in, some who have been reading about the store on my blog. Don't let anyone tell you that scarves are out. We had many customers in who were buying scarf yarn for themselves and for Christmas gifts.

The website has many new additions.
  • New Opal sock yarn called Hundertwasser Collection
  • Debbie Bliss' Donegal Tweed magazine and Chunky Donegal Tweed yarn
  • Kits from Rowan magazine 40
  • Namaste Knitting Bags
  • Nicky Epstein Felted Bag kits
  • Jordana Paige Knitting Bags
  • New Chris Bylsma patterns
I kept Korey (who maintains the site for me) very busy over the weekend.

I am now off to the grocery store. Mom and Dad are on their way home from Myrtle Beach and we like to have the house stocked for them. I do a much better job than Beth-she spends about $75 where I spend around $200.

No comments: