Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Batteries Died

My Energizer Bunny hit the wall this afternoon. She moved and swept and restocked the shelves but by 5 she was so tired that she had to go home. To top it off she was up at 5 this morning so she baked Beth and I a batch of chocolate chip muffins. Cathy, the store looks amazing and the muffins taste great. The Rowan Room looks twice the size now that everything has moved.

This is a fun boa I knit holding Baby Monkey with 2 other yarns. It looks like a fur collar when you are wearing it. The jacket is from Debbie Bliss' original Tweed Magazine. I have one sleeve and the back 1/2 done on mine (in chocolate brown) but it has been put away for a while. I am not the biggest fan of ribbing-probably because mine isn't perfect. Just a note about Debbie's new Donegal Tweed Aran-it is exactly the same as Tahki's Donegal Tweed-made in the same mill.

I am off to knitting class. Last week we had milk and cookies. No joke. Kelley brought chocolate chip cookies and Lynn brought milk (white and chocolate). I can't wait to see what goodies we might have this week.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

The shelves look great.