Monday, October 16, 2006

I have a vehicle

This is a wild scarf I made yesterday afternoon while watching football. It is made using a 'Loopa'-something new from Sirdar. It is a small frame that makes the great loops. No knitting required. I used Yosemite from Trendsetter and the scarf took 2 skeins.

I have a vehicle. Not my vehicle but a brand new Expedition to drive until mine arrives. It has all the toys that mine has so I am getting to play.

This is the map on the navigation system pointing me to home.

This is the Sirius satellite radio-tuned to the '80s station of course.

Lizard Ridge has been put on hold for a bit. 7 squares are complete but 1 won't work in the finished afghan. The colours are too pale and it looks out of place with the others. I steam blocked one square last night and it is lying perfectly flat. The others will be done tonight and sewn together so I can show what it looks like so far.

I have been busy getting ready for the CreativFestival this weekend in Toronto. I haven't done the show in a few years so it will be interesting to see what sells. If you are at the show, please stop by. I am in booth 729/731 with Village Yarns.

Saturday night Beth and I went to the Leaf game with our friend Andrea. The game was good except the wrong team won!! It is unbelievable how expensive everything is at the ACC. A medium draft beer was $9. A Smirnoff Ice was $7.25. I can buy a case of 4 for $8 at the liquor store!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Nice vehicle ... for a Ford. LOL Hopefully you get your soon. :)

That scarf is really neat. I love the colours.

I've never been to the ACC but last year hubby took brother-in-law for a Toronto vs. Canadiens game and had ACC Club Seats ... then during overtime brother-in-law got kicked out for trying to get near the players. *loser* We laugh about it now, but for awhile we were very po'ed.

Alisha said...

I love the scarf!!!

Nice wheels!!!