Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy Long Weekend

I finished casting off the last sleeve for Dylan last night. I hope to start sewing together this afternoon.

Yesterday was our football draft for Fantasy Football. Beth was golfing so I had to do it on my own. Very nerve racking. My first solo draft and I didn't want to look stupid in front of the guys. I think we have a good team but time will tell.

Last night I went to the Tiger Cat game with my dad. He suggested it Sunday afternoon and my initial response was no. The team is awful and why put ourselves through it but he had a gut feeling that the game would be good!! The game wasn't good and we had to promise him that the next time he decides it would ge a good idea to go we remind him of last night.

Cathy, Jane and I are working this week to get all the kits made for the Knitters Fair. If you come to the Fair, please drop by the booth and say hello.

No comments: