Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am in Myrtle Beach

It is almost midnight on Wednesday night but you won't be reading this until Thursday night.

I am flying to Myrtle Beach Thursday afternoon to surprise my parents. There will be 9 guests (not really family but we spend every holiday with them) staying in the house next week. Beth and I said that we couldn't go because of work but this morning Mom called that Adam (one of my favourite cousins) was coming along. I was in Toronto so Beth booked me a plane ticket. It turns out that I am on the same flight as another cousin Rob. Dad is picking Rob up at the airport and surprise-I am going to be there too. Dad made 2 phone calls tonight trying to get us to come but we both said sorry, can't, too much work.

Now the dilemma-what do I take to knit? I won't have much time but just need to have something with me. Bettna is almost done and I am about to start the second half of Tempest. I have a phobia that I won't get both pieces the same so I would have to pack the part already done-too much room in the suitcase. I found a project on Berroco's website. 2 skeins of Ultra Alpaca which is easy to carry.

I will be arriving back in Buffalo late Tuesday night so you won't be hearing from me again until Wednesday.

No comments: