Thursday, July 13, 2006

Terribly Jealous

Beth tried to call me from the ship last night but the calls were cutting up so we will talk tonight. I didn't realize that they were at the glacier yesterday. This is the best part of an Alaskan cruise. When Beth and I took our cruise we were up at 6am to make sure we didn't miss anything. I think we took over 300 pictures that day. You can see pictures or watch it on film but until you have witnessed it live you can't understand the beauty.

Now, this is why I am jealous. Here is the email Beth sent me last night.

Just leaving the Glacier. Saw two huge piles of ice fall off the glacier. Our guide said it was in the top 5 he's seen
- so you can imagine it was pretty good.

It is overcast but not too cold. We are going to have ice cream and then a nap.

Exciting TV tonight-Big Brother. On Rock Star I wish they had sent Zayra home-Chris did a much better performance.

Off to the post office and then to open the store. It is a much nicer day today!!

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I would be terribly jealous too.

Samantha said...

PS. Owen wants to learn how to knit. He's 4 1/2 ... any tips?

Julie said...

Samantha
Cast stitches on for him and just let him knit. Don't work on purl until he can knit without you helping him. Also, variegated yarn is good, he will want to knit more to see the next colour. Good luck!!

Samantha said...

Thanks. :)

Unknown said...

There is a god of T.V.!!! Allison is gone by a healthy majority. Oh, yeah - like she is just too mature & good to be bad this time! Whatever. Good riddance. Let the games begin.

Julie said...

lol!!!

Samantha said...

Hey ... I was at your store today. :)