Monday, May 29, 2006

Tent Sale

While working on Saturday I starting going through the store and looking at the shelves. I am starting to get worried about fall-there is absolutely no where to put any more yarn. Because of this, there are a number of yarns that I have decided will be cleared out during the tent sale. Here is the start of the list
  • discontinued colours of Noro-Silk Garden, Iro, Kochoran, Transitions
  • Rowan Plaid
  • Rowan Ribbon Twist
  • Rowan Big Wool
  • Rowan Biggy Print
  • discontinued Rowan colours
  • Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora
  • Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed
  • Debbie Bliss Wool/Cotton
  • Jaeger Fur
  • Jaeger Natural Fleece
  • Jamieson's yarns
  • select Colinette yarns
  • Eros
  • some mohairs
  • discontinued colours of sock yarn
  • lots of yarn for scarves and felting
  • pattern books galore

4 comments:

theresa said...

Oh my -- I'm there. Can you fit all that in just one tent??
Why does Noro change their colours so often - the ones out now are already fabulous.
theresa

Julie said...

Theresa
The tent will be very full!!!
I don't know why they change them. The new ones are amazing as well.

Janelle Martin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...

Oooh, sounds like a good bunch of stuff ... I'm going to try to be there. :)