Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I was accepted

Got notification today that I have been accepted into the GTA Knitblogs Web Ring. At the bottom right of my page you can click on the 'next' and read what other knitters in the Greater Toronto Area are writing about. I am waiting to hear from Knitting Blogs but I understand that this can take a long time to be accepted there.

I have gone back to working on my shrug. I haven't accomplished much-about halfway to the point of dividing the back from the sleeves. (You can download the pattern for free from Elann.)

Great hockey game last night!! Go Sabres!!!

Did anyone watch the Apprentice last night? Can you believe those guys? They were so confident. How long before Lee goes home?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm still searching for the perfect yarn for my shrug ... I still plan to knit it. I can't wait to see how yours turns out. The colour you are using (lavender??) is gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

Confident? You mean arrogant! I got into the Web ring but couldn't get the button to fit on my blog _ they probably have kicked me out since! I'll tell Nick you are cheering for the Sabres too - he'll be happy!